Methacrylate Structural Adhesive
Do you want to know more about this product?
Contact us today by phone, email or post.
UK: +44 (0) 1773 54 0440
2K Adhesive Systems Limited
Working time/Gel time*
- Primer-less metal application
- Excellent retention of toughness
- High strength and modulus
- Fast setting and curing
- Excellent adhesion to dissimilar substrates
- Speeds assembly process
- Excellent fatigue and impact resistance
- Replaces mechanical fasteners
- Application on vertical surfaces
- Reduce labour
330ml, 380ml & 410ml
C-CN cartridges require dedicated applicators tools
*Products all available in bulk packaging
150ml, 170ml, 300ml, 550ml & 850ml
CiC cartridges of up to and including 300ml volume may be used with standard applicator tools
Powder coated metals
Polyester & DCPD modified
* Surface preparation of epoxy laminates may be necessary and testing should be performed to ensure sufficient bond strength is achieved.
** Surface preparation is likely to be needed on gel coat surface to ensure no release agents are present.
Physical Data (Cured)
Physical Data (Uncured)
Tested to ASTM D638
Mix ratio (by volume)
Mix ratio (by weight)
Stability at 20°C**
200k - 260k cPs
* Visocity measured using a brookfield viscometer at 24°C.
** Stability defined from date of dispatch when left un-opened in the original containers and out of direct sunlight.
2K Adhesive Systems Limited, Venture Crescent,
E - Newsletters
> T: +44 (0) 1773 54 0440
> F: +44 (0) 1773 60 7638
> E: firstname.lastname@example.org